Friday, April 20, 2012

Week 26

Not a lot is new this week. My coworkers said on Wednesday that they think I grew overnight. I think they might be right as I had thought the same thing when I woke up that day and then my Mom said the same thing that evening. We got quite a ways on the nursery again during the week and Kevin and I are putting the final coats on right now. Then we will be finished painting already! I can't wait to get the cribs in there with the bedding and see how it all comes together. I will be sure to post a picture or two once its done.

One cool thing that happened this week is that I felt one of the girls hiccup. I had just read in one of my books that they would start to hiccup soon, and then the next day I felt them! It felt like a very small kick but with the consistancy of a heartbeat. I then felt them two other times this week--all three times it was Baby B I think. She must be growing! :)

Next week is going to be a busy week! I think we have something every night. I also have a doctor appointment on Tuesday. I have to take the gestational diabetes test by drinking the glucola stuff and then I have to get a shot called RhoGAM-becuase of my blood type. Hopefully we also get to take a quick peek at the girls. This appointment will take the place of my Centering group that I am missing next Friday due to the WEDDING!! Throw in a conference for work, volleyball practice, baby class, a haircut, and who knows what else before we leave for Watertown on Thursday, its gonna be a crazy but exciting week.

This week the babies are the size of an English Hothouse Cucumber. Not sure what that is exactly so the picture that I took this week is with a regular cucumber.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment