Thursday, July 5, 2012

Week 37!

Hi Everyone and Happy Fourth of July and Happy Canada Day!

I know we missed posting week 36 but not a lot happened last week. To those of you not from the Midwest, it has been HOT here. The temps have been in 90's and 100's with heat indexes of 105-110. This has made it very interesting for Kevin with his summer landscaping job. He and his crew have been starting about 6 am and getting finished around 5. Those are some long hot days. While I do feel bad for him and others that have to work in that heat and humidity, I am going to pull the pregnancy card and say I feel a little bad for myself too :) The last couple weeks my feet and legs have really started to swell. At my appointment last week the doctor said that I have three things going against me as far as the swelling goes: being this far in the pregnancy, being pregnant with multiples, and of course the heat. My blood pressure was good though so hopefully nothing to be concerned about and lots of sitting with my feet up.

Tomorrow I have Centering so I believe we will be scheduling a day for next week to get induced. Yay! We are pretty excited!! If that is the case, that will mean we will have made it to week 38! Definately incredible and lots to be thankful for.

As far as taking a picture with a fruit this week, we decided to take some advice from the girls' Uncle Dan. He suggested that rather than buying all these crazy fruits and veggies that we don't know how to use or eat, we should be true to our Dutch heritage and save money by taking a picture at the grocery store and then putting the fruit back down....to let someone else buy it. This advice actually went a step further and  turned into a bet. Could we take the picture at Walmart (not our favorite store) and include a Walmart associate? Of course we can! Here is the proof...please ignore the goofy smile on my face. I could not stop laughing. Also, these are just small watermelons....we could not find the other melons we were supposed to get.




 Our nursery is getting pretty close to being put together. Here is a little preview of what it looks like:





And here are a couple other random pictures that we took a couple weeks ago...we thought they were funny :)


Hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment