Thursday, January 12, 2012

12 Weeks!

This week we hit the 12 week mark! I am very thankful to have made it this far and with how well I have been feeling (other than feeling very full) :) Through these last 12 weeks I have rarely felt sick so I am going to keep enjoying every day incase that were to change. We have decided to take a picture each week with the size of the fruit or food that the babies are for that week. This week they happen to be the size of a lime. We still find it crazy to imagine that there are two of them...let alone two lime sized beings inside of me!

Next week Tuesday I will meet with a Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor to have an ultrasound and some routine tests and bloodwork. Please pray that all goes well. Then on Friday I will meet with my regular doctor for my monthly checkup. Hopefully the results from Tuesday will also be back.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations kevin and Amber! What a blessing! I can't wait to follow you through this amazing journey:)Praying all your tests come back normal!

    ReplyDelete