Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How About Them Apples?

February 1 marks the 15 week point! I can definitely tell that the babies continue to grow...because I sure continue to expand too! :) The babies are around 4 inches long this week- about the size of an apple. This weekend I was able to do some shopping and found a couple shirts and some leggings...which should be more comfortable. I am also very thankful that I have continued to feel so well so far.

In February, I will be starting with a group called Centering Pregnancy that the clinic I go to is organizing. There will be about 10 women with similar due dates to mine, including another woman who is expecting twins, who will meet every couple of weeks and discuss different topics. Its a great way to have much more time with our doctor than we would normally have. To be honest, this is a little out of my confort zone and I really wasn't planning on doing it, but my doctor convinced me. Why not right? Might as well enjoy every aspect and see what its all about. I will be sure to let you know how it goes.

Anyway, here are the pictures for this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment