Thursday, January 19, 2012

Peaches

On Tuesday this week we had another ultrasound, which I love to go to! Kevin wasn't able to make it to this appointment because of school but I got a ton of good pictures to show him--some of which are posted below. Baby B was being very photogenic so most of the pictures are of Baby B. Baby A decided he/she wanted to do handstands and kind of burrow in so it was a little more tricky to get good pics. They did do a couple 3D (i think) where you can see both of them and see a lot more detail....although I think they look a little more alien like in those.

This week the email I received said the babies are the size of a medium shrimp--about 3 inches long. I didn't think that sounded very cute to take a picture with two 3-inch shrimp so I decided to look around. Another site said at 13 weeks they are the size of peaches--much cuter! Tomorrow I have an appointment with my normal doctor and then in 7 weeks we have the 20 week ultrasound where we can find out the gender! Can't wait!






Baby A

Baby A

Baby B

Baby B waving "hello"

You can really see Baby B in this one...and Baby A's head if you look closely.


No comments:

Post a Comment